WANTED: The Next DIGITAL MARKETING FREAK
Or, someone who has the foundation and drive to become one. Also known as:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist
DragonSearch is looking for a fiery and result driven Social SEO to join our team in our Kingston, NY office. What’s is a Social SEO? Are you a marketer who can make the difference in reaching business goals? Do you believe that Social and SEO have to work together to be truly effective? LEAN IN CLOSER. Are you the SEO who knows the steps that would take a new web site from creation to conversion? Does digging into website code and audits, and analyzing Google Analytics data excite you? Are you passionate about how integrated digital marketing efforts can achieve business objectives, create stronger performing websites, connect people, companies, products and brands like never before. Is that you? Prove it. Let us know that you can take your love for digital marketing and put it to work along with your past career experience. We are interested in individuals with a proven record of success in Social SEO; search engine optimization (SEO) integrated with social media marketing (SMM).
You Belong Here if This Describes You (or who you strive to be):
- Excellent research, organization and analysis skills
- Good understanding of best practices for website structures, usability and coding
- Experience analyzing Google Analytics data
- Strong ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- You continually demand new skills to maintain your SEO and marketing excellence
- You aren’t interested in a job. You want a career
- Able to work independently on projects/accounts.
- You take initiative in your personal learning, growth with the company, and lead on projects
- Driven to be a thought leader and make those around you better
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
This is just a summary of the types of responsibilities – just like the digital marketing industry is constantly changing, so will your role to always be skilled and a step ahead of the competition.
- Deliver SEO and social media tasks and deliverables within budget
- Research and analysis of competitor sites, backlinks and connections
- Successful integration of social, SEO, and other efforts with a focus on delivering results
- Detailed technical website audits and ability to explain them to non-technical clients
- Build genuine relationships with bloggers and peers
- Content optimization
- Content creation crafted to connect with the target audience
- Measurement and performance analysis and reporting
- Constantly learning and building your skills and sharing you knowledge with the rest of the team
- Focus on customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding desired outcomes
- Own client relationship building
- Take the lead on projects with an agile attitude to work assignments
A sense of humor, an inquisitive & receptive mind and a fun outlook on life typify our ideal candidate. We don’t have to tell you it’s a fast-paced environment, right? Or that we work in a team setting? Or that we practice and preach shared responsibilities? Of course not; you knew that. In your application, don’t forget to include why we should hire you, your salary requirements, and examples of your work. Want to really get our attention? Find us online. Interact and earn the opportunity you deserve.
DragonSearch has a strong reputation as a strategy-focused, process driven digital marketing agency. We work with companies in a variety of industries to help them build and manage their online presence, through integration of Search Engine Optimization, social media, and targeted digital advertising campaigns that increase conversions. We help large and small-sized businesses start, maintain and improve their efforts in digital marketing. Our philosophy, goals, process and actions all stem from one motto: Make the Internet Better. We’re an organization focused on self-learning, which strives to put the most current, relevant industry knowledge into action every day of the year.
Tell Us Why We Should Hire You
Send us your letter of interest to [email protected], and don’t forget to include samples of your work and writing, along with your salary requirements.