Storytelling. An age-old practice of sharing information, stories and historical perspective across generations. Today, social media has risen as effective storytelling outlet that brings people, businesses, even cultures closer together. Many books have been written about the art of storytelling. Using listl.ly, I have highlighted some of my favorite books on the subject. If you have a favorite, “vote” for it or, if you don’t see it on the list, add it so others can be aware of it.
[listly id=”1Tx” theme=”light” layout=”full” numbered=”yes” image=”yes” items=”all”]
This entry was posted on Monday, August 6, 2012 and is filed under Integrated Digital Marketing, Organizational Innovation.
- Marketing Patience: A Simple & Measurable Concept
- How Link Building Made SEO’s Great at PR
- 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a B2B Marketing Agency
- Digital Marketing & SEO Takeaways: SMX East & MozCon
- Why a Great Kickstarter Plans for Marketing Before and After the Campaign