On February 24, 2011, Ric Dragon and Deidre Drewes spoke to the Kingston Uptown Business Association about the importance of social media for small businesses. The meeting, which was held at the newly-restored Kirkland Hotel in Uptown Kingston, addressed the importance of Twitter, Facebook, and other social and location-based services on small business marketing. Representatives from multiple Uptown businesses, including JMC Marketing Communications & PR, Herzog Supply Co., and Schneider’s Jewelers, were all present.
Check the videos on DragonSearch’s YouTube channel:
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 and is filed under Hudson Valley Networking Events, Social Media in Marketing.
- Content Marketers Meet-Up
- An Introduction to Google AdWords Workshop in Kingston, New York
- Small Business SEO, Social Media, Branding Seminar by MHVDM
- Small Business Online Marketing Seminar Presented by MHVDM
- Mid-Hudson Valley Social Media Event: June 27, 2013