I recently acquired a collection of Printers’ Ink (the marketing and advertising publication) from the 1950’s and 60’s. If, like me, you’ve watched all of the Madmen episodes you possibly could, and are now waiting anxiously for its continuation, you might enjoy some of the little treasures that we share from these magazines. They might even hold you over until Don returns. If you’d like to see more, let us know in the comments, and sign up for the email updates on this blog. If we get enough enthusiasm, heck, we might even send the project down to the secretarial pool and let them post more.
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011 and is filed under Content Marketing.
- Click Text Event Tracking – GTM V2 Made Simple
- Website Easter Eggs & The Power Of Fun In Marketing
- Creating Content For A Topic You Don’t Understand
- 5 Things Marketers Can Learn from the #IceBucketChallenge
- Keyword Research Helps Structure Your Website & Focus Your Content