Tonight I’ll be speaking with the Poughkeepsie Chapter of the Association For Computing Machinery. I’ve spoken at one of their meetings before, and thoroughly enjoyed it. You probably won’t find a room full of more powerful brains in the Hudson Valley. I’m taking the opportunity to discuss one of my favorite topics, the history of engineering and marketing. Here in the Hudson Valley, we’re in the historic stomping grounds – or at least the vicinity of a great deal of the history of the American Industrial Revolution.
Where: Ulrich Room, Dyson Hall, Marist College
Directions: Building 6 on the map at
Parking: Please park on the east side of Route 9,
in the lot to the southeast of Dyson Hall.
Cost: Free and open to the public
Dinner: 6 pm, Palace Diner, 845.473.1576
Map and menu: www.thepalacediner.com/
All are welcome to join us for dinner.
This entry was posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 and is filed under Integrated Digital Marketing.
- Why a Great Kickstarter Plans for Marketing Before and After the Campaign
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals: A Review
- Click Text Event Tracking – GTM V2 Made Simple
- Digital Marketing Spring Cleaning
- Keeping Marketing Budgets Agile in the Ever Shifting Digital Landscape