For many of our clients, we use several social media monitoring tools to keep tabs on how their brand is being communicated about on social media, blogs, news outlets, etc. But we realized those tools weren’t capturing everything. So, our staff looked to boolean search to create queries for the tools that would help find all the mentions. Why is this important? Here is an infographic that explains how variations to your company’s name, products and industry can impact the results you get from monitoring.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 and is filed under Social Media in Marketing.
- Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
- The Google Plus Makeover – Impacts on Your Business Pages
- What You Need to Know About Twitter Search Results Packs
- Implementing Facebook Publisher Markup On Your Website
- Why Staples (Almost) Rocks At Reputation Management